DIVE VIP :: FAQ (part II)
7. Is your staff qualified? Our staff are all instructors and master instructors with 20 years experience diving in this area.
8. Best wet suit for Puerto Galera? A 3mm shorty or long depending on how sensitive you are to water temp.
9. Do I need a manual for the Open Water course? Yes, you can purchase your own manual, fill out the knowledge reviews at the end of each chapter before you arrive here. Or you can buy it from Dive VIP after you arrive in Puerto Galera for US$60.
10. Do you offer shark dives? Yes, you can enjoy 100% natural shark encounters with unfed Whitetip and Blacktip sharks at our renowned "Shark Cave" dive site.
11. How's the viz? The visibility varies according to natural variables such as tides, currents and the season. Typically, you can expect 15 - 20 meters and it can reach 30 meters when conditions are perfect.
12. Are your dive boats crowded? No, thanks to traditional banca outrigger dive boats that are fun, seaworthy and ideal for small group diving. Often you will be diving with only four or five other divers to enhance onboard comfort and below surface encounters with marine wildlife.
Previous FAQs More FAQs