DIVE VIP :: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Are the dive sites close by? Yes, all our dive sites are conveniently located only 5 – 10 mins from Dive VIP, so you can return to the resort between dives and relax, eat and enjoy other activities.
2. How is the water temperature? We offer 'year round diving: Dec – Feb: 22 to 24 C & March – Nov: 25 – 29 C.
3. What should I bring? Puerto Galera is in the tropics so it's warm all year. Bring light clothes and remember you can buy cheap shorts & T-shits here in P.G. Bringing electrical equipment? Be sure to bring appropriate adaptors.
4. Staying in touch with the outside world? There are a few internet cafés here that offer very cheap rates. You can also pick up SIM cards here to use with your cellphone to allow you access to international calls.
5. Is it easy to extend my visa? Yes, when arriving at the airport you normally get a 21-day visa. If you wish to extend while in P.G. this can easily be done for around U.S.$60 to an extra 38-day period. Total 59 days is max.
6. How many dives can I do per day? Four dives max. We dive at 9am, 12 noon, 3pm and also offer night shore dives. We do Verde trips on request weather permitting.